Friday, December 13, 2013

Shameless Plug

a 1,000 word picture

Art and Photography by Adele Henderson

In April of this year I launched my personal business and it has been a slow go. I am really bad at self promotion so I am stepping outside my comfort zone and promoting it here on my blog. You can look to the right under Pages and click on the name of my business and it will take you to my business' facebook page. There you will find images that I have taken and some variety of edits. You will also find what little of my artwork there is.  I have pinned a post that includes my prices on the page. Below is a sample of my photography. In addition to checking out the facebook page I would appreciate you sharing this post with your family and friends. Thank you and may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!























No comments:

Post a Comment