Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thank You!

 
THANK YOU!
 
 
I want to send out a thank you to the 17 people who read my posts on Human Trafficking, These posts tend to have the fewest readers. It really saddens me because it either means people don't want to know the atrocities that occur around the world to children women and immigrants or either they just don't care. But to you who read, THANK YOU! I know that sometimes what I post is difficult to read an comprehend but your willingness to educate yourself and play a role in the work to end human trafficking keeps me going and empowers me to be a voice to the voiceless.
 
 
This post I will leave the harsh statistics aside for next month and today share the good side of rescue.
 
 
 

                      
A Long Line of Freedom. {A Thank You To Our Community} from The Exodus Road on Vimeo.
</ br>


250
lives were rescued in 2013 thanks to supporters of The Exodus Road. So what will 2014 bring? Hopefully with your help 250+ lives can know freedom this year.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment